Hiring: Falcons Home Game Day Set Up Casual Team Member
Falcons Home Game Day Set Up Casual Team Member
The SC Falcons are looking for an enthusiastic and committed team member to join the SC Falcons Home Game Set-Up / Pack–Down Team.
The position requires you to be available for our SC Falcons home games and a few hours during the week in the lead-up to a home game. There are around 9 home games a year, plus any finals.
There is a generous hourly rate available for the right person.
During the week prior to a home game (during hours that suit you), you will need to:
- Ensure that all sponsors’ corflute fence signage is put up and put on display at the Sunshine Coast Stadium
- Around 2 to 3 hours
On the day, your role will vary, but the main parts of your role will consist of:
- Pre-match set-up of and post-match removal of on-field game day equipment. E.g post pads, corner pads, sideline bolsters etc.
- Assisting in the set-up of sideline requirements. E.g trestle tables, water tubs, exercise bikes, plastic chairs etc.
- Opening and closing of Sunshine Coast Stadium gates for team warm-ups and team entry to the field
- Assisting in the set-up of marquees as required
- 4-hour minimum working block per home game day but could be up to 8 hours
It is recommended that the right person is in a fit physical condition as some light lifting and lots of walking is required.